Re: [OS X TeX] gwTex in Leopard – no gtmacfonts created?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Dec 11 14:50:43 CET 2007

Le 11 déc. 07 à 14:08, Rolf Schmolling a écrit :

> But
>
> Calvin/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.gwtex/fonts/truetype/gtamacfonts/didot
>
> has NOT been created ("Folder doesn't exist)

Did you install the Fondu i-Package *before* installing gwTeX? The TTF
font files such as

/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.gwtex/fonts/truetype/gtamacfonts/didot/Didot.ttf

are only created if Fondu is already present at the time the TeX i-
Package is configured.

Apart from this, I see no explanation. gwTeX installed fine,
gtamacfonts and all, on my Leopard setup.

Bruno Voisin