[OS X TeX] CJK package on Mac

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:16:51 CET 2007

> - Font: Have you checked the required fonts are present in your
> TeXLive installation (MacTeX with TeXLive-2007 I presume) and with the
> proper names? XeTeX can access fonts installed at the OS level (in ~/
> Library/Fonts/, /Library/Fonts/ and /System/Library/Fonts/ on the
> Mac), but standard TeX can't.

Bruno,

Thanks for the reply. There's nothing in  ~/Library/Fonts/, but in
~/Library/FontCollections/, there are a bunch of files, such as
Chinese.collection
Japanese.collection
Korean.collection
PDF.collection
Web.collection

I am not sure if this is related. Also, there are many fonts in
/Library/Fonts/ and /System/Library/Fonts/. They are not identical
sets, though.

JT