[OS X TeX] New MacTeX Packages

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 1 22:46:42 CET 2007

On Dec 1, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

> Am 01.12.2007 um 19.53 schrieb Richard Koch:
>
>> I have updated MacTeX and all remaining packages ...
>
> Do the new packages fix the incompatibilities to Apples bug in Leo's
> cgpdftops?
>
> Kind regards, Friedrich

Howdy,

Ummm... I'd think they are probably perfectly compatible with Apple's
cgpdftops bug! :-)

Especially since Apple is going to have to fix that; it's not a TeX
problem since the pdf prints fine under Tiger and before. I hope it
happens soon too!

I'd also like to see a fix for the problem I'm having with my system
not always getting back on my wireless network when waking from sleep
(others have the same problem). And when I started up this afternoon
my usual download folder for files changed under me to Apple's new
default ~/Downloads folder; didn't even ask me!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)