[OS X TeX] Leopard Quick Look & TeX

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Dec 1 13:13:28 CET 2007

Le 1 déc. 07 à 12:35, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> I just added sty, cls and clo to the extension list array and it
> allowed me to view  files with those extensions.
>
> To activate it I ran
>
> sudo qlmanage -r
>
> and logged out and back in (I don't know if the sudo is needed but I
> also don't know where the system puts the ql databases). Only files
> that have Creator set to TeXs (TeXShop) are viewable since that's
> the place I changed the info.plist. I could make other sty files
> viewable by opening them and overwriting by doing a Save As... in
> TeXShop.

Hello Herbert

Actually, I'm in a hospital and it's not easy for me to have a good
connection with my macBook (intel).

Can you send me what you made in the info.plist of Texshop.

I tried the code found here : (www.macosxhints.com)

  10.5: Add Quick Look support for certain file formats
  but without success; perhaps I made a mistake somewhere ...

Best Regards

Alain