[OS X TeX] Lanscape tables and references

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 21 02:30:13 CEST 2007

	Hi all,

	Another request.

	I have a table that needs to be done in landscape, as it's very
wide. So I decided to use the landscape package (\usepackage
{lscape}), which you use to enclose the table environment with a
landscape environment.

	it works beautifully, with one exception.  When I try to generate
internal cross-references in the document (using the hyperref package
and the labels and ref commands), the text generates teh correct
label ("Table 3.1.1"), but the hyperlinked references go instead to
the heading for *section* 3.1.1. I've tried a bunch of different ways
of ordering the various commands to see if that makes a difference,
but it doesn't.

	When I remove the landscape commands, the document compiles
perfectly (except that the table runs off the edge of the page).  Are
there ways to get the landscape package (or something similar [I've
tried the rotating package, but that doesn't really work either]) and
hyperref to work together?

	Thanks again.

best,
-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel