[OS X TeX] Re: Autocompletion of references in included files?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Aug 19 19:53:50 CEST 2007

On Aug 19, 2007, at 09:28, Nathan Paxton wrote:

> 	Adam,
>
> 	Can you release or provide that TextMate command that you wrote?

Sure thing.  It's at http://homepage.mac.com/amaxwell.  The
Completion.zip download is a binary with instructions and .tmCommand
files, and BibDeskTMCompletionsSource.zip is the source code.  Let me
know if there are problems...it's hard to keep up with TM changes.

There are also a couple of programs there for reading EI Compendex and
PubMed RSS feeds within BibDesk, if anyone's interested.  I forget
where I announced those.

--
adam