[OS X TeX] Problems with texlive-2007-dev

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Aug 16 09:29:24 CEST 2007

Le 16 août 07 à 09:08, Axel E. Retif a écrit :

> On  16 Aug, 2007, at 01:57, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> As far as I know, it's never been part of TeXLive-2007, either -
>> dev or not.
>
> As I said, it is there, but in the doc section
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf/doc/pdftex/thanh/ext/protcode.tex
>
> at least in the February distribution. One has to move it where TeX
> can find it.

The original message of Richard Seguin had been posted twice it
seems, and in Mail on my setup it showed up as two separate threads
for some reason, one occurrence hijacking the thread "[OS X TeX]
TeXShop 2.13" and the other as a brand new thread.

I answered the first occurrence, before realizing (so much for
sequential mail reading and answering) you had already answered the
second occurrence. Sorry for the blunder!

Bruno