[OS X TeX] Keyboard Shortcuts in TeXShop

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at onlinehome.de
Mon Aug 13 17:23:52 CEST 2007

Hi.

First, @Richard: thanks for TeXShop.  You made me switch from OzTeX,
which I used from my first Mac (1995) 'til a few months -- and, well,
I'm quite a bit conservative in technical things.  ;-)

Am 2007-08-13 um 16.28 schrieb Richard Koch:
> I'd like those using the German localization to tell me what to
> use. I believe it is possible to reach into the TeXShop bundle with
> Interface Builder and edit Menu.nib, adding keystroke equivalents

\ifx\time\enough
   \text{I'll have a look into that ...}
\fi

> As to keyboard shortcuts to make fonts bigger in the Source and
> magnification bigger in Preview, I agree that the same shortcuts
> should should be used for both cases. [...] I prefer the Preview
> choice; if you overshoot, you can move over and undo without
> changing the shift key position.

Me too.

Would it be feasible to bind that functionality also to some scroll
wheel combo; say, alt-wheel forward --> bigger, alt-wheel back -->
smaller?  I'm fumbling around a lot at high magnifications when fine-
tuning positions, clipping things and so; and in between I keep
frequently zooming out and back in, just for orientation.  Having
that zoom handle next to up/down scrolling (wheel) and sideways
scrolling (shift-wheel) might come in handy at times.

... mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ladenburg:

-Moss-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr.6, 68526 Ladenburg, Deutschland
SatzTeXnik und TeXnische Beratung -- Dante e.V. #1580