[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.13

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Aug 13 16:07:20 CEST 2007

Le 13 août 07 à 00:01, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> I wonder how the above works when + and - from the numeric keypad
> are used (can't test right now as I've only a MacBook at hand).

Just tried it on a MacPro: the keypad doesn't work for TeXShop's
Preview window, namely Cmd-+ and Cmd-- don't affect the Preview
magnification. Instead, if the Source window is frontmost, Cmd--
makes the font smaller, Cmd-= bigger, while Cmd-+ does nothing.

On the other hand, Cmd-+ and Cmd-- (with + and - from the numeric
keypad) do zoom in and out in Preview, respectively.

A suggestion, again, for a long-term change to TeXShop: that menus
change according to which window is frontmost, and that Cmd-+ and
Cmd-- make the font bigger and smaller when the Source window is
frontmost, and the magnification factor bigger and smaller when the
Preview window is frontmost, respectively.

Bruno Voisin