[OS X TeX] Dataflow diagramming

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:19:06 CEST 2007

On 02.08.2007, at 14:26, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I think Roberto meant changing .pdf to .tex in the URLs, which become:
>
> http://caccioppoli.mac.rub.de/website/teachingmaterial/k1-ws0607/
> uz7.tex
> http://caccioppoli.mac.rub.de/website/teachingmaterial/k1-ws0607/
> uz9.tex

That's it!
I apologize with Alan Lichtfeld for not replying, I am currently
in Calgary and and working hard(er than usual) on some characteristic
two fields, and preparing talks and and and...

... in a nutshell, doing research and not administrative work: what a
working mathematician calls holidays ;-) [1]

  best
   Roberto

[1] Brainstorming with colleagues while hiking in the rockies is
     definitely a nice way of doing maths!