[OS X TeX] memoir class chapter division

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 2 20:52:20 CEST 2007

	Hi all,

	Another memoir class question.  My booklet's main matter has several
chapters, and there are occasional "Interludes" that interrupt the
numbering of the chapters. (I'd like the interludes to be on a
different numbering cycle.)  So, for example:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Interlude 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
interlude 2

Is there a way to set up the document so that in the chapter title
page and the page headings, instead of saying "Chapter X" it says
"Interlude Y" or perhaps even just "Interlude"?

	Thanks once again.

Best,
-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel