[OS X TeX] Case Caption Layout

Kurt Gibson kgibson at gibsonlawfirm.com
Wed Aug 1 16:25:14 CEST 2007

I looked on CTAN but only found a german legal package that I did not
think I could adapt with my limited LaTex skills.  You and Peter
suggested putting it in a table so I guess I was on the right path in
my thinking.

Do you know whether LaTex can do two column format and sectioning
like Word does?  Two columns and drawing lines around the left column
(just right and bottom) would be ideal.

Thanks for the comments.