[OS X TeX] Re: [Ii2-announce] [Fwd: Context Updater]

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 11:52:51 CEST 2007

Le 1 août 07 à 10:43, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> Of course this hqppens zhen I am on vqcqtion in France with qn zeird
> french keyboqrd qnd no qccess to ,y ,qchine so I cqnnot find out<
> zhqt is
> going zrong;

The Context Updater i-Packages in the following i-Directories:

Gerben's i-Directory @ NTG
Gerben's i-Directory @ Utah

seem to be OK. Their version is:

2007/07/25 03:58:11

It's only the i-Package at TUG which seems to have problems. (I
didn't attempt to use either, I'm just reporting what i-Installer
says when opening them.)

Bruno Voisin