[OS X TeX] Papers or BibDesk?

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Apr 30 17:07:19 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I have no idea why PDF files are posted in ZIP form with this odd extension
> -zip.zip, I have just put them as is (i.e. non-zipped) in my Public folder
> and .Mac did the rest. Similarly I've no idea why the simple address
> <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin> doesn't work, and has to be replaced by
> <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin/FileSharing4.html>.

Yes, the latter works: and the doi links work finely. Just out of
curiosity, I've tried again the -zip.zip addresses, and they open finely.
My collection of papers and references is in some hand-sorted ways, and I
am not sure if I can recall my sorting criteria... So, I'll watch what
you do, and/or will ask for some help, most likely, after teaching ends.

Roussanka