[OS X TeX] OT: looking for a public-domain EPS file editor

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Apr 25 15:51:11 CEST 2007

On Apr 25, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> - Get the xpdf tools from <http://users.phg-online.de/tk/MOSXS/>.
> Meaning, as of this writing, get <http://users.phg-online.de/tk/
> MOSXS/xpdf-tools-3.dmg>. After mounting the disk image, install the
> tools using xpdf-tools.pkg.

Howdy,

I'm still using a Powerbook G4 and the xpdf tools binariies seem to
be PowerPC rather than Universal on my system. Are they Intel or
Universal on your system? Do you have other binaries that are PowerPC
that run ok on your system? I assume they'd run under Rosetta; is
that correct?

I'm curious because I have another binary I've compiled with gcc (to
convert PGN notation Chess games to LaTeX + Skak) that is PowerPC
(that's all I have on my system) and I'll eventually go over to Intel.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)