[OS X TeX] Updating TeX Live?

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Tue Apr 24 19:47:28 CEST 2007

Le 24 avr. 07 à 15:43, Gedalin Michael a écrit :

> Regarding mpm: I failed so far to compile a working mpm on my
> MacBookPro. Every time I try I get eventually:
>
> [gedalin at Flux]~|1>mpm
> *** locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
>
> Anybody knows what does it mean ?

It seems something is wrong with the localization of mpm. Basically
the question is: what is the localisation of your computer? Is mpm
still having fits if compiled/run from a freshly created account
where the main language is, say, US English? If things still go
wrong, what is the result of running env in Terminal?

If everything fails, post to this thread with as many details as you
can:

http://dojo.miktex.org/forums/3/1228/ShowThread.aspx#1228

It is a thread specific to mpm...

--