[OS X TeX] embedding fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Apr 24 11:07:42 CEST 2007

Am 24.04.2007 um 10:41 schrieb Daniel Becker:

>> 	sudo updmap-sys --setoption pdftexDownloadBase14=false
>
> doesn't embedding all fonts that one needs to set
> pdftexDownloadBase14 (for pdftex) to "true"?

Yes, that's right, and Sergei even asked for this! Sorry!!

(I was so certainly assuming he was in my situation in which I try to
find out whether microtypography *without* embedded fonts works with
an up-to-date pdfTeX 1.40, because this one is manipulating internal
PDF registers instead of the whole font.)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Rain is saved up in cloud banks.