[OS X TeX] key combination: apple + r ?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Apr 14 00:04:31 CEST 2007

Le 13 avr. 07 à 22:44, Jung-Tsung Shen a écrit :

> On 4/13/07, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Cmd-R corresponds to Format > Text > Show Ruler. The keyboard
>> shortcut doesn't appear for some reason in the English version of
>> TeXShop, but it does appear in the French version. Odd!
>
> Thanks Bruno. It does show in the English version. It is in the
> sub-menu and I didn't find it in the first attempt. :P

Are you sure the keyboard shortcut does show next to the menu item?

On my setup (OS X 10.4.9), the menu item Format > Text > Show Ruler
is present, but there's no indication of the shortcut ⌘-R next to it
(in the English locale). If I use System Preferences > International
to set French as the preferred language, and re-open TeXShop, then
now I have Format > Texte > Afficher la règle, and ⌘-R next to it.

Bruno