[OS X TeX] Using Zapfino

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Thu Apr 12 21:32:07 CEST 2007

Am 12.04.2007 um 19:53 schrieb Josep M. Font:

> When the Character Palette is open, then the language flag appears
> in the Finder's menu bar. But when I close the Palette, the flag
> stays there, which (for me) is rather annoying. Is there a quick
> and easy way to get rid of it, other than opening System
> Preferences > International > Keyboard Menu, and deactivate it ?

Press and hold Cmd and drag the flag out of the menubar.
But for me, the flag doesn't stay in the menubar when the option is
unchecked in the prefs.

hth
Best regards,
Matthias

Matthias Damm - mad at macpla.net
GPG key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
GPG fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! - http://
www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/