[OS X TeX] Does MacTeX include the Bera fonts?

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun Apr 8 16:38:42 CEST 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Would someone using the MacTeX (TeX Live 2007) distribution be so kind to run
> the command
>
> kpsewhich fver8a.pfb
>
> in Terminal and let me know if the font is found? Just wondering if the Bera
> fonts are part of TeX Live 2007.

As the others already have reported, yes, it is; but it is not in gwTeX.
For these check ups, I've tried the option of kpsewhich that I've learned
today, without having to switch the TeX distribution:

roussankas-computer:~ rosi$ texdist --texdist=TeXLive-2007 "kpsewhich fver8a.pfb"
/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/bera/fver8a.pfb
roussankas-computer:~ rosi$ texdist --texdist=gwTeX "kpsewhich fver8a.pfb"
roussankas-computer:~ rosi$

Roussanka