[OS X TeX] Tying TeXShop down

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 8 11:46:30 CEST 2007

Am 08.04.2007 um 02:13 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> Running mktextfm bbold11
> mktextfm: Running mf-nowin -progname=mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1;
> nonstopmode; input bbold11
> This is METAFONT, Version 2.71828 (Web2C 7.5.6)
> kpathsea: Running mktexmf bbold11
> mktexmf: /var/tmp/texfonts/source/public/bbold/bbold11.mf:
> successfully generated.
> (/var/tmp/texfonts/source/public/bbold/bbold11.mf
> (/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/fonts/source/public/bbold/bbold.mf
> (/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/fonts/source/public/bbold/bbparams.mf
> >> asc_height#-x_height#-0.30714bigcap#
> ! Unknown relation will be considered false.
> <to be read again>

The cure for this is to restore the PK (and probably also the TFM)
files from a backup of a time the MF files or the METAFONT programme
or both were OK *and* to file a bug report at: http://www.latex-
project.org/bugs-upload.html.

This latter part I can take over! Send me a notice!

Latin Modern is designed to show no difference when compared to
Computer Modern. CM Super and other PostScript fonts were not built
under this constraint. Seeing little differences between LM and CM
Super might exist, though.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.     — Oscar
Wilde