[OS X TeX] Is this geometry behavior correct?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 00:06:40 CEST 2007

Le 5 avr. 07 à 23:54, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> - There are packages which do not perform driver detection, or
> which perform only detection of a specific driver, as with the
> geometry package for which geometry.cfg only checks for XeTeX.

I was wrong here partly: the geometry package performs automatic
driver detection within geometry.sty itself, see the definition of
\Gm at checkdrivers there. From a quick look at the code, I'm under the
impression that it checks for pdfTeX and VTeX only, and still lives
the selection of dvips and dvipdfm to be performed manually by the
user. But that was only a quick look, I'm not sure.

Bruno Voisin