[OS X TeX] Is this geometry behavior correct?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 5 15:32:11 CEST 2007

Am 05.04.2007 um 15:11 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> If I use latex+ghostscript it is only in landscape mode if I
> provide the [dvips] option to the \usepackage{geometry} call.

How do you determine it's not landscape? How is the DVI file appearing?

I found that printing a TeX document that uses the geometry package
does not print correctly from TeXShop or the command line, lscape
corrects this behaviour.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
                                      -- Elbert Hubbard