[OS X TeX] OT: Pages format definitions

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:14:18 CEST 2007

On 4/4/07, Alain Schremmer <schremmer.alain at gmail.com> wrote:
> OT=OT=OT
>

> On Apr 3, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>
> > Power corrupts, Knowledge = Power, ergo Knowledge corrupts
>
> Yes, that IS intriguing!
>
> Reminds me of the "original sin" and of the catholic church's
>
> a little bit of knowledge is dangerous, etc

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but a little want of
knowledge is also a dangerous thing.
Samuel Butler

Found at http://www.brainyquote.com

We already decided that knowledge = power, power = corruption so

> On Apr 3, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>
> > Power corrupts, Knowledge = Power, ergo Knowledge corrupts
>
> Yes, that IS intriguing!
>
> Reminds me of the "original sin" and of the catholic church's
>
> a little bit of knowledge is dangerous, etc

A little corruption  is a dangerous thing, but a little want of
corruption  is also a dangerous thing.

> (I can't remember the exact sentence.)
>
> Regards
> --schremmer