[OS X TeX] Package/class for creating surveys

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:17:01 CEST 2007

On Mar 31, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> You can try if you want, my package alterqcm.sty __ made with
> textmate :)__
>
> The documentation is in french but with a lot of examples. I can
> adapt it
>  if it's possible ...
>
> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/alterqcm.sty
> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/doc-alterqcm.pdf

Just had a look at the guide, and there are only two things I can say:

1) Very impressive package!
2) Very impressive guide!

I think I'll try to use it and see what it can do. I'll have to brush
up on my French though ;).
I think I'll try to translate it bit by bit and send you the
translation, perhaps then we can also have a guide in English.

The package seems to always separate the questions from the answers,
having the question on the left and the answers vertically on the
right. Is there a way to have them together, i.e. the question on the
top, followed by the answers lined up horizontally, right below it?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College