[OS X TeX] Package/class for creating surveys

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Apr 2 03:41:21 CEST 2007

On Apr 1, 2007, at 8:13 PM, Cyril Niklaus wrote:

> Have you tried the examdesign class? I find it useful but maybe it
> will be redundant for you.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of it, looks promising! It seems that it might
do most of what I would like. I'll be working on the survey this
week, so we'll see.

Looking at the pdf manual for the class, there doesn't seem to be a
mechanism for assigning points to questions, and having them
automatically add up, like in the exam class. I think the combination
of the two classes would be ideal! I love a lot of the features of
the exam class to give it up, but I also like some features of the
examdesign class.

> Cyril

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College