[OS X TeX] MiKTeX package manager

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Fri Sep 29 00:22:06 CEST 2006

At 12:17 AM +0200 9/29/06, Morten Høgholm wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:39:15 +0200, Alan Munn <amunn at msu.edu> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>mpm used to work.  Now whenever I try to
>>install something or update the database, I get
>>the following message:
>>
>>mpm: Server was unable to process request. --->
>>Index was outside the bounds of the array.
>>

>The package repository list is temporarily
>unavailable. You can specify the repository
>manually like this (I did it earlier today):
>
>sudo mpm --install=glossary
>--repository=http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/win32/miktex/tm/packages/

Thanks Morten.  I suspected something like that
might be afoot.  Is this something that should be
reported to the developers?  It's certainly not a
user friendly error message...

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491