[OS X TeX] MiKTeX package manager

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Sep 28 22:39:15 CEST 2006

Hi all,

mpm used to work.  Now whenever I try to install something or update
the database, I get the following message:

mpm: Server was unable to process request. ---> Index was outside the
bounds of the array.

I found one reference to this in the MiKTeX dojo and the person
solved his problem by reinstalling.  So I did that and got the same
error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Alan

(Intel Mac running 10.4.7)
--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491