[OS X TeX] TeXShop and .cfg configuration files

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Sep 28 15:45:08 CEST 2006

Le 28 sept. 06 à 15:10, Alex a écrit :

> Try EasyFind:
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/j9hv3>
> <http://tinyurl.com/fa7wf>
> <http://tinyurl.com/ehnfa>

Beware of tinyurl: it seems a spammer's or phisher's dream come true,
as a way to lure a user into clicking a link without having the
faintest idea of what the link can actually point to. Generally I
always check for the actual URI a link points to, before clicking on it.

Given your links were given on this list, I tend to trust the
original poster and click on the link. But in any other circumstance
I would tend to discourage from using tinyurl.

FWIW,

Bruno Voisin