[OS X TeX] PS3 printer switches to PCL6

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Sat Sep 23 22:50:01 CEST 2006

Morning.

What could be the reason for that my printer Xerox Phaser 3450 DN
only if prints from »LaTeX« (TeXShop and pdfetex) oftenly instead of
printing the document in PS3 switches into PCL6 mode and prints a
bunch of sheets with lines of letter jam?

But some strings in this letter jam seem to be typically for instance:

   %RBIEndFontSubset ...
   /TATSLI+TeXPalladioL-SC cguidefix ...
   /FDTUIT+URWPalladiaL-Bold cguidefix ...
   /JXKLEE+TeX-feybr10 cguidefix ...
   /TENSKE+NimbusSanL-ReguItal cguidefix ...

What's the reason? How can I fix this misbehaviour?

TIA and kind regards. Frierich

hochhackigen Pumps zur Welt.« (Till Schweiger in »Der große Bagarozy«)