[OS X TeX] Collaborative editing using SubEthaEdit?

Markus youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Wed Sep 20 18:41:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

does anybody know how to use the collaborative editing features of
SubEthaEdit with latex in a smart way? Right now, I would do all the
editing in SubEthaEdit and then, when I wanted to compile it, open the
.tex file in TeXShop, compile it, close the .tex file in TeXShop and do
any changes in SubEthaEdit, then open it in TeXShop again.... and so on.

If TeXShop had a refresh feature like e.g. Textwrangler I would not
have to open and close the file constantly.

Cheers,

Markus