[OS X TeX] New Mac

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 15 19:26:14 CEST 2006

On the MacBook--which I used for 2 months in Australia--it probably
would have taken 20-25 secs. One huge advantage is screen space: I
can now display my source, the full typeset page at 150, a pdf file
with corrections, and the version I sent out. Huge time saver.

For travel, I use a MacBook Pro, 15", very nice, speedy.

GG