[OS X TeX] Dictionary / Lexicon

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Tue Sep 12 19:52:11 CEST 2006

I think this is not what I need. It produces an "index" at the end of
the file ?

I want an output like in a dictionary. word and explanation
alphabetically sorted.

the Documentation of glossary is VERY short in the companion.

ctan only has some PDFs where i have to compile a package, run shell
scripts, perl etc.

LaTeX  (teTeX) knows the \makeglossary and produces a .glo file. And
it writes things from \glossary{,,,} in it. But \printglossary or
sth. doesn't function.

P.S. I've read something in combination with babel...

any Ideas ? thx.