[OS X TeX] For the brave of heart: an i-Package with a TL subset instead of a teTeX texmf.tree

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Sep 8 17:56:18 CEST 2006

There is a first TeX i-Package where I have replaced teTeX's texmf
tree with a selection from TeX Live. Note, nothing else has changed,
everything is still called teTeX in places (e.g. texmf.tetex) etc. It
is called TeXLive in the  i-Directory but apart from the contents of
texmf.tetex it is identical to the previous release.

You can install and test this release. If you want to go back to the
previous release, install again from one of the normal i-Directories
where the older i-Package still lives.

The TL subset has been created by a semi-automatic mechanism (to be
presented at TUG2006 in Marrakech). I need heavy testing by as many
as possible users to find out if it is complete enough.