[OS X TeX] aid with urlbst on a custom-bib file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Sep 6 20:56:15 CEST 2006

Am 06.09.2006 um 10:59 schrieb Norman Gray:

> I've used Platypus in the past, but I'm having a little difficulty
> in installing its command-line interface, so that won't appear
> immediately (any suggestions?).

What do you mean by this? Do you have the latest universal version?

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                                 -- Albert Einstein,
1929