[OS X TeX] blind spots in pdf/source synchronization

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Sep 6 18:36:23 CEST 2006

I am working on a two-column manuscript (in revtex, if that matters)
and I have encountered many spots that do not synchronize correctly
from pdf to source. That's especially true when I click on the second
column on a page. My sync preference is checked "both" but I find
that texshop's "find" is mostly unresponsive, while pdfsync seems to
always point to text in the source that appears on the *left* column
at about the same height on the page as the text on the right column
where I click.  Is there some option in pdfsync that gets around that?

Themis