[OS X TeX] aid with urlbst on a custom-bib file

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 10:59:32 CEST 2006

Greetings.

I've only come back to this thread, after being away for a little while.

I've adjusted the documentation again, and released a 0.5.2 version
at <http://nxg.me.uk/dist/urlbst/>.  That now includes an INSTALL
file in the distribution, which echoes the installation guidance in
the HTML file.  I've adjusted the latter based on your remarks, Simon
and Peter, in this thread.  I've included pointers to suitable parts
of the TeX FAQ.

I haven't added the detail you suggested, Simon, partly on the
grounds that this isn't a OS X-only application, so some of the
detail would probably be inappropriate.

I'm casting around to find a tool to wrap the script in a GUI
container.  I've used Platypus in the past, but I'm having a little
difficulty in installing its command-line interface, so that won't
appear immediately (any suggestions?).

All the best,

Norman

----
Norman Gray  /  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  /  University of Leicester, UK