Exceedingly OT - Re: [OS X TeX] tex, pdf, and doc

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:11:10 CEST 2006

Jack Kuipers wrote:

> A GREAT LINE, indeed!
> kprs
> On Sep 4, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Alex Scorpan wrote:
>
>>> So, some part of money, gained from development and distribution of
>>> computer AIDS is given to find a cure for human Windows :-)

This is quite an old tradition: give back in charities 1% of what you
have robbed and you will be called a great philanthropist. What I find
more difficult to understand is that, with very few exceptions, these
"philathorpists" are indeed mentioned with deep reverence. Think, for
instance of Soros.
Mais je m'égare …
Regards
--schremmer