[OS X TeX] Gentium help

Mohinish shukla at sissa.it
Sat Sep 2 18:06:25 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot!
I did try the XeTeX a bit, but probably because my TeXShop is an
older version and/or because I have so many other (some hacky)
packages, it kept throwing errors.

Originally I tried the MAP files approach, but being a font n00b,
failed.. although for some reason all the Chapter headings were in
Gentium.

But with these links, I think I'll give it another shot. If all else
fails, I guess the thesis will have to remain in the standard font.

-Mohinish