[OS X TeX] Automatic indentation of TeXShop macros

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun Oct 29 15:40:44 CET 2006

I have a bunch of macros defined for commonly used structures.  Is
there any way to have them inserted so that they line up with the
current tab stop?  So for example, if I have a nested itemize
structure, and I insert another \begin{itemize}\end{itemize} pair
with a macro, it will line up at the beginning of the line and not
aligned with the \item which has been tabbed out 1 tab stop as below
(may need monospaced font for this to be clear)

Alan

\begin{itemize}
        \item
        ^can it line up here?
^instead of here?
\end{itemize}
--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491