[OS X TeX] Displaying a LaTeX beamer presentation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 26 11:55:33 CEST 2006

Am 26.10.2006 um 10:54 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> - I'm not sure about any "superposition" between the various
> QuickTime components. In particular, Perian, the "swiss-army knife
> for QuickTime", "incorporating libavcodec and friends from the
> ffmpeg project along with code from the old FFusion component and
> AVIImporter.component", supports DivX. Does this mean it makes DivX
> for Mac superfluous?

At least the player. The second question is, whether it supports both
hardwares, and can it take advantage of more than one CPU core? And
thirdly: how heavy is the CPU utilisation during playback? Which
player produces more (fan) sound?

--
Greetings

   Pete