[OS X TeX] BiBTeX problems

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 26 03:17:07 CEST 2006

Replace in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/bibtexc

the line with set path by

set path= ($path  /usr/local/bin  /usr/local/teTeX/bin/`uname -p`-
apple-darwin-current)

Then at least my bibtexc macro should work from within TS, maybe even
TS's bibtex command, but I don't know which shell script TS is using.

As a general advice, whoever is using my Applescripts/shell scripts
on an IntelMac should replace the set path line in the shell scripts
by the above.

Claus