[OS X TeX] Displaying a LaTeX beamer presentation

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Thu Oct 26 01:03:46 CEST 2006

Well,
I do not exactly know what you want to know,
but my last seminar talk was a beamer created pdf,
which I presented using Acrobat Reader...
Everything works fine, including the links on the slides.
I have not tried to use dual screen presentations, where
on your laptop screen is a version with notes, and on
the beamer (not the beamer class ;-) is the slideshow
without them...
Another Problem was Videos within the presentation.
It accepted only special codecs, don't really figured out
what was the problem...