[OS X TeX] R, paradigm to bring into the LaTeX world?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Oct 23 16:21:43 CEST 2006

I didn't know that \atop is a command of amsmath, but googling
reveiled it immediately, though I assume that you knew it from the
start. Hitting then  the icon of the amsmath pdf documentation which
is stored handily in the side bar of my Finder windows, I got the
description in another five seconds; total search time 10 seconds.

This example reveils that your request is neither reasonable nor
necessary.

Claus