[OS X TeX] R, paradigm to bring into the LaTeX world?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 22 16:06:59 CEST 2006

Latex requires a certain amount of learning, but given the results I
consider the user's efforts minimal. To have special commands or
formatting instructions available when I need them, I have a small
collection of templates containing these commands and I assume that
anyone else has a similar collection.

Nobody is forced to use Latex, and as far as I am concerned these
occasional cravings for a Latex light are unfounded, and I would hope
that they will come to end for good.

Claus