[OS X TeX] Difficult period

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Oct 16 21:51:39 CEST 2006

As the result of the forced release in the middle of some serious
rework, the situation around the i-Packages and i-Installer has
become far form ideal.

I would like to apologize beforehand for the instabilties this may
cause and at the same time I am now asking for your help: please *do*
download and install and report back to me so that I can fix what
might have gone wrong in the flurry of activites now on my desk (and
for which I do not have enough time)

i-Installer 2.83 has been released (note: please check that it is the
Build of Oct 16, 13:02 GMT, another build that is less backward
compatible was available for 10 minutes or so in Apple
Installer.app .pkg form)

All the i-Package have been adapted to follow the 2.82 -> 2.83
upgrade and are uploading as I write this.