LaTeX, MS Word, asking questions, LyX (was Re: [OS X TeX] 1/2" margins)

Paul Smyth psmythirl at mac.com
Fri Oct 13 20:39:40 CEST 2006

Unfortunately, we don't all have a month to spend just figuring out
how to do something as basic as set the margins on a document. TeX is
great, I love it and use it daily, but it is frustrating and time
consuming having to go hunting for information every time you need to
do something new. Surely improving that situation would benefit
everyone.

Paul Smyth
Ireland