[OS X TeX] Configure TeXshop to use ``ANT''?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Oct 13 13:14:30 CEST 2006

On Oct 12, 2006, at 4:21 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> You will need to get Dick or one of the TeXShop developers to add
> "ant" to the list of "recognized" files. I would submit this as a
> feature request on the TeXShop web site at:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/texshop/

Good point.

Here's what I just submitted:

ANT (Ant is Not TeX) is an effort to create a TeX successor.

Available at http://ant.berlios.de the markup and commands are very
LaTeX like.

Perhaps instead of just adding this, what needs to be done is to
examine ways to make TeXshop more flexible in this regard so that one
can add (or remove) support for different post-processors at will.

Thanks! and keep up the good work!

William

> and it wouldn't hurt to email Dick directly (I hope I don't get in
> trouble for saying that :-) ).

Nah, the guy's supposed to be retired --- going into the queue is
fine for me.

Meanwhile:

On Oct 12, 2006, at 6:56 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
> Here is a new script.

Way cool! Looking forward to trying it out. (Still working on my
Applescript skills --- just made an Automator workflow which uploads
a file, then sends an e-mail notification that the upload is compleat)

Thanks!

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any usage,  dissemination, disclosure, or
action taken in  reliance on it is prohibited.  The reliability of  this
method of communication cannot be guaranteed.  Email can be intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, incompletely transmitted, virus-laden,  or otherwise
affected during transmission. Reasonable steps have been taken to reduce
the risk of viruses, but we cannot accept liability for damage sustained
as a result of this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it and notify the sender.