[OS X TeX] Configure TeXshop to use ``ANT''?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Thu Oct 12 22:21:45 CEST 2006

On Oct 12, 2006, at 1:09 PM, William Adams wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2006, at 8:59 AM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>
>> Modify one the existing pdflatex Applescripts such that
>> - a shell script "ant" is called
>> - "ant" is applied to basename&".ant"
>>
>> It's really very simple.
>
> Thanks! But that doesn't seem to get me syntax formatting....

You will need to get Dick or one of the TeXShop developers to add
"ant" to the list of "recognized" files. I would submit this as a
feature request on the TeXShop web site at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/texshop/

and it wouldn't hurt to email Dick directly (I hope I don't get in
trouble for saying that :-) ).

All the best,
   Gary