[OS X TeX] Asymptote and Latex for Tiger

Peter Lichtner lichtner at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 9 22:05:13 CEST 2006

What version of i-Installer should one use? I have both 2.79 and 2.69
and neither one works. When  trying to open i-Package Asymptote,
FFTW, and Han's Boehm's Garbage Collection, I get the error message:
Package requires recent i-Installer. This i-Package needs a more
recent version of i-Installer.
Thanks, ...Peter